This salad is a quick and healthy meal that my husband makes often. It can also be paired with chicken, fish or beef and also works well with plant-based options. We usually grill our proteins over the weekend and freeze for use during the busy week.
Total Cook time
Servings – 2
5 oz Arugula salad pack (ready to eat pack)
1-2 medium tomatoes
Jalapeno peppers (optional)
Salad Dressing Ingredients
2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
2 tablespoons wasabi sauce
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
Ground black pepper
- Marinate the pork tenderloin with your favorite seasoning and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.
- Whisk the horseradish, wasabi, red wine vinegar and olive oil together in a bowl. Add ground black pepper to taste.
- To make the mushroom medley, steam mushrooms and diced garlic until tender. Toss with some diced feta cheese. This medley can be stored in the fridge and used for other dishes as well.
- Wash and slice the tomatoes and jalapeno peppers.
- Add the arugula to a salad bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of the mushroom medley. Next, add the sliced tomatoes and jalapeno peppers.
- Toss the salad with the dressing until well combined.
- Serve with sliced pork tenderloin and enjoy.