Total Cook time
Servings – 2
1.5 pounds fresh cleaned tilapia
0.5 pounds diced shrimp
10 grams red/green/yellow bell peppers
5 grams julienned carrots
1 gram garlic
2 grams mushrooms
2 grams feta cheese
2 grams olives
2 grams artichokes
1.5 grams horseradish sauce
1.5 grams spicy mayonnaise
2.5 grams diced ginger
1 gram all spice
- Combine horseradish sauce, spicy mayonnaise, all spice, salt and a bit of flour to coat the tilapia. A shrimp flavored maggi cube may be substituted for salt.
- In a deep pan, fry the tilapia for 15 minutes in hot vegetable oil (allow to brown and get crispy).
- Remove the tilapia and allow to rest on a paper towel covered plate.
- Add olive oil, horseradish and spicy mayonnaise sauce to a stir fry pan. Bring to a sizzle and stir for 2 mins.
- Add garlic, ginger, diced shrimps, julienned carrots, bell peppers and artichokes in 2-minute intervals.
- Let cook for 3 mins after mixing all vegetables.
- Plate tilapia and serve vegetables over the top.
- Garnish with feta cheese, mushrooms and olives.